The Website is intended for private use only and any commercial use thereof is forbidden without prior written consent from the Company.
Any intellectual property appearing on the Website, including creators' rights, commercial samples and secrets, are the sole property of the Company or of the parties that have permitted the Company to use their intellectual property. Such rights apply, inter alia, to the graphic design, databases, content and computer code relating to the Website and to any other detail relating to its construction and operation.
Copying, reproducing, distribution, sale, marketing and translation of any information appearing on the Website (including trademarks, pictures, texts and computer codes), whether digitally or by any other media, is prohibited without the Company's explicit prior consent in writing.
The data appearing on the Website and/or any details therein may not be used for the purpose of presentation on another website or service whatsoever, without the Company's prior written consent and subject to the terms of said consent (if any).
No photographs appearing on the website may be used without settling all copyright issues and without notice of credit to Maccabi Tel Aviv Football Club and the photographer Nir Keidar or David Duek (some of the archive pictures).
The user bears the full and exclusive responsibility for use of the Website. The content appearing on the Website may be used only As Is. It may not be altered to meet the needs of any individual. No claim and/or suit and/or demand may be brought against the Company regarding the content, its scope, its limitations, its suitability to the needs of any individual or regarding the comments evoked (if any) by any content appearing on the Website.
The Company do not guarantee that the content and services provided by third parties that are published on the Website (including links thereto), including user content and service providers, will be complete, correct, legal or accurate. It is hereby clarified that the Company shall not be liable in any way for any outcome and/or consequences in their regard, or through the use thereof or reliance thereupon.
The Company encourage users to approach content on the Website cautiously, meticulously and critically, including content published by other Website users (if any) and content published by the Company.
The links are intended for user convenience only.
Regarding links to external sites unrelated to the Website ("External Sites"): unless stated otherwise on this Website, there are no legal or commercial relations between the owners of External Sites and the Company, and the Company have no control over or right to the material contained on such sites.
The Company are in no way and/or manner responsible for the content presented on External Sites and the services therein provided (including the sale of tickets and/or other products).
Links to External Sites are not to be construed as the Company's approval, recommendation or preference for the linked sites, including documents and any other material thereon, the site operators or products displayed and/or sold thereon.
In light of the Company's respect for the privacy of the Website users, the Company have resolved to publish their policy on privacy protection and undertake to uphold this policy toward the user. The aim of the policy is to explain the Company's practices regarding user privacy on the Website and the manner in which the Company use any information provided by the Website users or thereby compiled during use of the Website.
While using the Website services, information about the user is compiled. Part of that information identifies the user personally, i.e. name and address, credit information used in payments, etc. This is information that the user provides knowingly when registering for services on websites. Some of this information does not identify the user personally and is not retained together with the user's details. This is statistical and cumulative information. For example, ads the user has read on the Website, pages viewed, offers and services that caught the user's attention, the IP address from which the user accessed the Website, and more.
Registering for services. Where personal details are required upon registering for services on websites or when purchasing products thereon, the Company will only request information directly required for the provision of those services or acquisition of those products.
Data bank. The collected data will be kept in the Company data bank and will be subject to their responsibility.
Enable the use of various services on the Website;
Improve and expand the services and content presented on the Website;
Alter or cancel existing services and content;
Acquire products and services on the Website – including the publication of information and content;
Suit the ads appearing on the Website to the user's areas of interest during the user's visit.
The information used by the Company shall be mainly statistical, with no personal user identification.
Electronic direct mailing. The Company wish from time to time send the user e-mails relating to their services, as well as marketing and promotional information. Such information will only be sent to the user if the user has explicitly consented thereto and the user may, at all times, revoke his consent and discontinue receiving such information. The Company will not provide the user's personal details to advertisers. Nevertheless, it may provide statistical information on user activity on the Website. Such statistical information proivided will not identify the user personally.
Disclosing information to a third party. The Company will not provide third parties with the user's personal details and information compiled about the user's Website activity except in the following instances:
If the user purchases products and services from third parties offering them for sale on the Website, the said third parties will be provided with the information required in order to complete the acquisition process;
In the event of a legal dispute between the user and the Company that requires the disclosure of the user's details;
If the user performs illegal actions on the Website;
Where a court order is received ordering the disclosure of details or information relating to the user to a third party;
Data Security. On thier websites, the Company implement updated data security systems and procedures. While these systems and procedures reduce the risk of unauthorised access, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, the Company do not guarantee that their services are completely secured against unauthorised access to the information stored therein.
Right to review information. Pursuant to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981, any person is entitled to review information relating to him in a data bank. Where a person has reviewed such information and found it to be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, he may contact the databank owner and request that the information should be corrected or deleted. Such a request must be directed to Maccabi Tel Aviv Football Club, 106 Ben Zvi Road, Tel Aviv, Israel.
In addition, in the event that the information in the Company databanks is used to contact the user directly, the user may, under the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981, demand that the information relating to him should be deleted from the databank.
On-line Product Sale
Any user adhering to the entire body of terms set forth herein may register at the Website in order to acquire products through the Website ("Purchasing"):
The user is entitled to engage in binding legal activity. In the event the user is a minor (under 18 years of age) or if the user is not entitled to perform legal actions without the approval of a guardian, his use of the Website shall be construed as being pursuant to the approval of a guardian.
The user must be in possession of a valid Israeli identification card or a company duly incorporated and registered in Israel.
The user must be in possession of a valid Israeli or international credit card, issued in Israel by one of the credit card companies.
The user must have an e-mail address on the internet and a local address in Israel.
Products offered on the Website
Every product or service offered on the Website has a "Sales Page". The Sales Page includes the name of the product or service on offer, the price of the product or the nature of the service on offer, the shipping price and the price including shipment.
Pictures of the products presented on the Website and/or the Sales Page are for illustration purposes only.
Product details are obtained from the manufacturer's website or from information provided by the importer.
The products are subject to limited liability. The general terms of the warranty are subject to those appearing on the product warranty and the terms of the importer.
On-line Shop Sale Methods
The Maccabi Tel Aviv on-line shop has a list of products, including all the details relating to the products or services on offer, and the predetermined price. Sales on the Website continue while stocks last.
Completion of the sale is subject to transaction approval and verification by the user, either by phone and/or e-mail within 24 hours of placing the order, and to the desired product being in stock at the online shop upon completion of the sale.
Providing all of the required user details in a complete and accurate manner is a prerequisite for performing the purchase ("the Details"). Upon completing the Details, the user becomes a "Buyer".
The Buyer will be charged the price of the product or service by credit card, subject to transaction approval by the credit card companies.
The Details entered on the registration page and the registration of the transaction in Company computers shall serve as conclusive evidence of their correctness.
The submission of false details comprises a criminal offence and anyone so doing is subject to criminal and civil legal proceedings.
In the event the transaction is not approved by the credit card company, the Buyer will be notified within 96 hours, requiring him to contact the customer service centre in order to settle approval of the transaction with the credit card company. In such cases, the number of days required for shipment shall begin with the day upon which the transaction is approved by the credit card company.
For further information and details, contact the Company directly by mail at 106 Ben Zvi Road, Tel Aviv.
Transaction Cancellation and Product Return
The Buyer may cancel the transaction subject and pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law 5741-1981.
The Company will supply the products purchased on the Website to the address entered on the registration page, within the time period set forth on the product Sales Page, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The Company will take measures to supply the products in accordance with the shipment conditions set forth on the Sales Page, all subject to completion of credit card payment in full. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in product shipment in any of the following instances:
Force majeure and, without derogating from the generality of the above, war, acts of hostility, emergency situations and natural disasters.
Strikes by suppliers of the services or goods required for product production and/or shipment.
Any other circumstances that are not subject to Company control.
In cases of deliveries to areas of limited access for the shipment company, the on-line shop and/or supplier may ship the products to the Buyer at a nearby and mutually agreed upon location, all subject to prior co-ordination with the Buyer.
Product and/or service supply dates, as set forth in the Sales Page, include business days only, i.e. Sunday to Thursday, excluding Friday, Saturday, holiday eves and holidays.
The products can be also be collected by the Buyer at one of the Company branches, subject to prior arrangement or after receiving a text message notifying him that the product has reached the selected branch.
Products are delivered to the Buyer's door by a delivery company or to the post office nearest the Buyer's home via registered mail, as set forth in the order.
In these regulations, supply and delivery shall be construed to mean all the essential activities from the moment the product is received at the supplier's warehouse until it is actually delivered to the Buyer. Such actions include registration, sorting, packaging, marketing, shipment, delivery and insurance.
In certain instances, a product appearing on the Website may have run out of stock. In such cases, the Buyer shall be notified. The Buyer will not be charged and the order will be cancelled.
Shipment fees where applicable shall be paid by the Buyer as part of payment for the product.
It is hereby agreed that, in the event the Buyer collects his purchase himself, no shipment fees shall apply.
The shipment fees and/or anything related to the delivery of identical products may differ, subject to the Buyer's address.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Stadium Regulations and Ticket Terms and Conditions
"The Club" means Maccabi Tel Aviv Football Club.
"Stadium" means Bloomfield Stadium and all locations owned, occupied and/or utilised by the Club for a Match (as defined below).
"Match" means any football match in which the Club participate and that takes place at the Stadium (including away matches).
"Ticket" means a printed barcoded paper ticket or any other form of ticket (and/or any rights arising out of or in connection with any of the foregoing) which will grant access to the Stadium. Unless stated otherwise, "Ticket" shall refer to both Season Ticket and Match Ticket (as defined below), as applicable.
"Match Ticket" means the Ticket for the specific individual Match indicated on the Ticket.
"Season Ticket" means the Ticket for the collective regular season league Matches for one season.
"Terms" means the Stadium Regulations and the Ticket Terms and Conditions contained herein.
"Regulations" means each of the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, the Israel Football Association and any applicable law.
A football match is a sporting event intended for the enjoyment of the supporters, the spectators and the participants. Respecting and complying with Stadium Regulations will contribute to the game being played in a fair and sportsmanlike atmosphere and will encourage additional fans, including young people and women, to attend the football matches. Complying with the Stadium Regulations is obligatory. By entering the Stadium, you affirm and certify that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by and to comply with Stadium Regulations, as may be amended from time to time.
1. In order to gain admission to the Stadium, your Ticket must be presented at every Match. The Ticket must be produced together with proof of your identity, if required by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any security officer or police officer.
2. All persons seeking entrance to the Stadium acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the Stadium and to refuse entry to or eject from the Stadium any person refusing to submit to such a search and/or carrying any prohibited article.
3. Public order and discipline must be maintained at all times in the Stadium and its surrounding, and any disturbance or unsportsmanlike or inappropriate behaviour is prohibited.
4. It is strictly forbidden to engage in any act of violence (including damage to property and/or persons), or to make threats, physical or verbal, within the Stadium and its surroundings or while travelling to and from the Stadium, before, during or after the Match.
5. The Club reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Stadium any person whose presence or behaviour in the Stadium is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, a safety risk or an offence (including in cases of being or appearing to be drunk or under the influence of drugs).
6. Making any racist statements including calls, grunts, waving banners and/or using any other form of expression or means, which include any threat, humiliation, degradation, expression of hatred, hostility, violence or provocation against any person or persons due to race, religion or national or ethnic origin is prohibited.
7. Entry to the pitch (i.e. beyond the fence which separates the terraces from the pitch), before, during or after the Match is prohibited.
8. No alcohol, soft drink cans, plastic bottles or glass bottles may be brought into the Stadium. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
9. Authorised functionaries in the Stadium, including stewards, police officers and security staff, must be respected and their orders obeyed. The Club reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Stadium any person who fails to comply with any reasonable instruction given by a police officer or authorised steward.
10. It is strictly prohibited to bring inside the Stadium and/or make use of or throw within the Stadium or its surroundings any "prohibited object" (as defined by the Prohibition of Violence in Sports Law – 2008), including firearms, explosives, pocket knives, hazardous materials and/or chemical compounds, the activation of which cause sounds of explosion or cause smoke or light, including firecrackers,. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw onto the pitch, the track surrounding the pitch or elsewhere any object which may cause injury or disturbance.
11. Upon entering the Stadium, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by the Club for marketing and promotional purposes. Entry into the Stadium is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. If these images should feature an individual prominently, the Club will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such images. However, if this is not possible entry into the Stadium shall be deemed as consent unless the Club are notified in writing to the contrary. If such a person is under 18 years old, the parent or responsible adult accompanying the minor into the Stadium shall be deemed to have provided consent on the minor's behalf.
12. No person may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a Match or the Stadium. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Stadium, provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
13. The distribution, sale or offer of any product of any nature within the Stadium is prohibited, unless specifically authorised in advance and in writing by the Club.
14. If any person breaches the Stadium Regulations and/or commits any offence at, around or in the Stadium, the Club may take any or all of the following steps: (a) issue a warning; (b) refuse entry to the Stadium; (c) eject the person from the Stadium; (d) confiscate and/or cancel the Match Ticket and/or Season Ticket; (e) exclude such person from future entry to the Stadium and/or to exclude such person from any membership scheme, event or other organisation maintained or organised by the Club, for such a period as the Club consider appropriate; (f) withdraw the person's right to buy Tickets; and (g) take separate legal action against the person in question.
Please bear in mind that the following constitute a serious breach of Stadium Regulations: (1) engaging in and/or inciting violence or threatening behaviour; (2) the use of racial, abusive, political or discriminatory behaviour, language or chanting; (3) the deliberate misuse of a Ticket; (5) the throwing of any object within the Stadium that may cause injury or damage to persons or property.
15. Closed circuit and other cameras are in use around and in the Stadium. The Club may themselves use or pass on to the police or any applicable authority (including football authorities and other clubs) any information (including names, identifying details, recordings and photographic images) for use in connection with any proceedings, as the Club sees fit and according to the applicable law.
16. Return of a confiscated Ticket to the Ticket holder will be at the discretion of the Club. No refund or compensation will be paid to the Ticket holder if a Ticket has been confiscated, suspended or cancelled due to a breach that has resulted in a loss to or liability on the part of the Club. In all other instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Club and dependent upon the circumstances.
17. The Ticket holder may be subject to legal action by the Club for recovery of any fines, losses, penalties, liability and/or damages incurred by the Club as a direct or indirect result of the conduct or omission of a the Ticket holder.
18. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter any area of the Stadium unless specified by the Club or Stadium security.
Please bear in mind that football matches are sporting events designed for family entertainment. Complying with the Stadium Regulations and supporting your team will ensure that the event will be enjoyable, fair and sportsmanlike. Non-compliance with the Stadium Regulations may result in ejection from the Stadium and the taking of further actions according to the law.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
Application for and possession or use of a Ticket shall constitute an acceptance by and undertaking on the part of the Ticket holder to observe the following Ticket Terms and Conditions and the above Stadium Regulations, as may be amended from time to time. The Club reserve the right to refuse to sell a Ticket to any person they consider unsuitable, under the conditions herein.
1. Tickets are issued subject to the Regulations, the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Stadium Regulations.
2. Season Tickets and Match Tickets for the gates designated for the Club's supporters are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for a Season Ticket and/or Match Ticket for the gates designated for the Club's supporters and/or using the same, you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club.
3. Holders of Season Tickets and/or Match Tickets for these gates designated for the Club's supporters are regarded by the Club as ambassadors for the Club and are required to conduct themselves accordingly when travelling to and from and attending any Match. The Club may cancel or require the return of the Ticket or withdraw the right to buy Tickets if such persons behave at, or while travelling to or from, any Match in a manner which might be detrimental to the Club or their reputation according to the Club's reasonable opinion.
4. If your Ticket has a seat number printed on it, then sitting is allowed only at the seat indicated on the Ticket, unless the Club have instructed you to occupy an alternative seat, at their reasonable discretion. The Club reserve the right to relocate the Ticket holder to any other seat in the Stadium at any time: Exercising this right includes but is not limited to the following situations: (a) if the Club are required to do so under any applicable regulation; (b) if the section of the Stadium in which the Ticket holder’s seat is located has been closed; and (c) for reasons of safety, security, Stadium renovation, or any other reasonable circumstance. Nothing contained herein shall imply any entitlement to occupy the seat indicated on the Ticket in any subsequent season and/or Match.
5. Venues, dates and kick-off times for matches will be announced in the relevant press and/or on the Club’s official website and may be altered at short notice. The Club shall have no liability of any nature to any person arising out of or in connection with a change in any such venue, date or kick-off time and the Club are not obliged to provide a refund or compensation if Match dates or times are unsuitable for the Ticket Holder, if the Ticket holder is unable to attend a Match or if the Club are unable to hold a particular Match fixture.
6. The Season Ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and is issued for the Ticket holder's sole use. Resale or transfer of the Season Ticket is prohibited without the Club's written consent. If there is a breach of this condition, the Club may cancel the Season Ticket and keep any money initially paid for it.
7. Resale or transfer of a Match Ticket will be permitted only where the same takes place in respect of an individual Match and in consideration of no payment being made or benefit accrued in excess of the face value of a Match Ticket to that Match, and that such resale or transfer does not take place during the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party's business. Such resale or transfer is subject to the Regulations and Terms which will apply to the transferee as if he/she was the original purchaser of the Match Ticket (it is the transferrer's responsibility to inform the transferee of this).
8. In all cases of Ticket-scalping and/or any other misuse of the Ticket, including any attempt of any nature which, in the Club’s reasonable opinion, constitutes an attempt to defraud the Club (including the supply of any misleading or incorrect information in any application for the Ticket), will result in the Ticket holder being ejected from the Stadium and/or the confiscation and/or full cancellation of the Ticket with no refund being paid to the Ticket holder and/or the withdrawal of such person's right to buy Tickets. The Club further reserves the right to take legal action against any persons as it sees fit in connection with such matters.
9. In the event of the Match Ticket being forgotten or lost in respect of any individual Match the Club shall not be obliged to admit the holder or to issue any other Match Ticket to the said Match. In the event the holder forgets a Season Ticket in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be obliged to admit the holder or issue any other form of Ticket for that Match.
10. If, in the Club's opinion, a Season Ticket is irreparably damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket may be issued by the Club as soon as is practicable.
11. Issuance of another Ticket may be subject to a payment of a non-refundable charge and/or signing a document related to such a matter. Loss or theft of a Ticket must be reported immediately to the Club in writing. Unless otherwise reported, the holder of the Ticket will remain responsible for the use of that Ticket.
12. Season Tickets do not entitle the holder to attend State Cup, friendly or UEFA competition matches, unless otherwise decided by the Club in advance. Prior to public Ticket sales for Matches outside the framework of the Israeli Premier League, pre-sales for Season Ticket holders may be held at the discretion of the Club, and in accordance with the requirements of the applicable body (including UEFA, FIFA and the IFA). For any of these Matches the Club may at their own discretion make all or any seating area inside the Stadium (including previously reserved seats) available for purchase to the general public and may offer tickets for sale on that basis. In this event it might not be possible for Season Ticket holders to purchase tickets for the seat listed on their Season Ticket.
Exclusion of Liability and General Provisions
The following provisions shall apply both to the Stadium Regulations and the Ticket Terms and Conditions:
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Club nor any of their officers, employees or agents shall be liable or responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party and/or to any property belonging to you or any third party in the Stadium and/or its surrounding and/or for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever.
2. Without limiting the foregoing, the Club shall not be responsible for any interruptions and/or restrictions to the view of the Match caused by virtue of the position of the seat and/or the actions or omissions of other spectators.
3. You shall indemnify the Club against all and any losses, damages and liability of whatever nature (including legal costs) and however arising, directly or indirectly, as a result of any breach or alleged breach by you of your obligations, undertakings and representations specified herein.
4. The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these Regulations shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these Regulations, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
5. Any failure or delay in the Club’s exercising any right, power or remedy provided by these Regulations or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
6. These Regulations shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Tel-Aviv.