Maccabi Tel Aviv will visit the Eden Arena Stadium on Thursday September 14th and face Slavia Prague on Matchday 1 of the Europa League Group Stages. Are you planning on traveling to support the club? Great! All of the rules and guidelines to attend the match are below:
- The Czech Republic Police prohibit the use of pyrotechnics of any kind whether in the street/field open area/stadium the use is in violation of the law.
- The stadium is non-smoking and it’s prohibited to enter the facility with a lighter or matches.
- There is no storage at the stadium and it is prohibited to enter with large bags/suitcases.
- The stadium will open two hours ahead of the start of the match.
- It is prohibited to move between stands and therefore a ticket for Stand 3, sections 119-121 must be bought (see the stadium map below).
- The purchase of a ticket to the stadium may be dine by showing a copy of your Teudat Zehut Photo ID or passport.
Entrance to the Stadium will not be permitted under the following circumstances:
- Failure to show a copy of a photo ID
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Fans who are recognized as potential disturbances over the course of the match.
- Those who are asked to leave the Stadium during the course of a security check.
The following items are not permitted to be brought inot the stadium:
- Weapons or any other item that may be used as a weapon
- Alcohol, drugs or other illegal substances
- Bottles or any other type of type of container (plastic, glass, aluminum etc…)
- Any type of pyrotechnics
- Banners, Flags or similar etc…
- Megaphones, bullhorns, drums, whistles etc…
- Certain items may be approved by the local police
- Approved banners must be fire resistant.
- All fans must heed the police and security directives.
It is forbidden:
- To be in any area that is off limits
- Climb on the building structure
- Block or create a barrier at any entrance, exit, passageway or staircase
- Throw any object on the pitch
- Display any offensive or racist statement
The event organizer and police may take any of the following decisions:
- Delay or stoppage of the match
- To hold the fans in the stadium for a period of time following the match
- Evacuate part or all of the stadium
- There are security cameras all around the stadium and the event organizer can use any or all of these videos and transfer to any third party for any purpose
- Any fan who is ejected from the stadium will not receive a refund of the ticket.