Stadium Regulations and Ticket Terms and Conditions
“The Club” means Maccabi Tel Aviv Football Club.
“Stadium” means Netanya Stadium and all locations owned, occupied and/or utilised by the Club for a Match (as defined below).
“Match” means any football match in which the Club participate and that takes place at the Stadium (including away matches).
“Ticket” means a printed barcoded paper ticket or any other form of ticket (and/or any rights arising out of or in connection with any of the foregoing) which will grant access to the Stadium. Unless stated otherwise, “Ticket” shall refer to both Season Ticket and Match Ticket (as defined below), as applicable.
“Match Ticket” means the Ticket for the specific individual Match indicated on the Ticket.
“Season Ticket” means the Ticket for the collective regular season league Matches for one season.
“Terms” means the Stadium Regulations and the Ticket Terms and Conditions contained herein.
“Regulations” means each of the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, the Israel Football Association and any applicable law.
A football match is a sporting event intended for the enjoyment of the supporters, the spectators and the participants. Respecting and complying with Stadium Regulations will contribute to the game being played in a fair and sportsmanlike atmosphere and will encourage additional fans, including young people and women, to attend the football matches. Complying with the Stadium Regulations is obligatory. By entering the Stadium, you affirm and certify that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by and to comply with Stadium Regulations, as may be amended from time to time.
- In order to gain admission to the Stadium, your Ticket must be presented at every Match. The Ticket must be produced together with proof of your identity, if required by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any security officer or police officer.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Stadium acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Stadium and to refuse entry to or eject from the Stadium any person refusing to submit to such a search and/or carrying any prohibited article.
- Public order and discipline must be maintained at all times in the Stadium and its surrounding, and any disturbance or unsportsmanlike or inappropriate behaviour is prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to engage in any act of violence (including damage to property and/or persons), or to make threats, physical or verbal, within the Stadium and its surroundings or while travelling to and from the Stadium, before, during or after the Match.
- The Club reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Stadium any person whose presence or behaviour in the Stadium is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, a safety risk or an offence (including in cases of being or appearing to be drunk or under the influence of drugs).
- Making any racist statements including calls, grunts, waving banners and/or using any other form of expression or means, which include any threat, humiliation, degradation, expression of hatred, hostility, violence or provocation against any person or persons due to race, religion or national or ethnic origin is prohibited.
- Entry to the pitch (i.e. beyond the fence which separates the terraces from the pitch), before, during or after the Match is prohibited.
- No alcohol, soft drink cans, plastic bottles or glass bottles may be brought into the Stadium. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Authorised functionaries in the Stadium, including stewards, police officers and security staff, must be respected and their orders obeyed. The Club reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Stadium any person who fails to comply with any reasonable instruction given by a police officer or authorised steward.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring inside the Stadium and/or make use of or throw within the Stadium or its surroundings any “prohibited object” (as defined by the Prohibition of Violence in Sports Law – 2008), including firearms, explosives, pocket knives, hazardous materials and/or chemical compounds, the activation of which cause sounds of explosion or cause smoke or light, including firecrackers,. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw onto the pitch, the track surrounding the pitch or elsewhere any object which may cause injury or disturbance.
- Upon entering the Stadium, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by the Club for marketing and promotional purposes. Entry into the Stadium is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. If these images should feature an individual prominently, the Club will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such images. However, if this is not possible entry into the Stadium shall be deemed as consent unless the Club are notified in writing to the contrary. If such a person is under 18 years old, the parent or responsible adult accompanying the minor into the Stadium shall be deemed to have provided consent on the minor’s behalf.
- No person may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a Match or the Stadium. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Stadium, provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
- The distribution, sale or offer of any product of any nature within the Stadium is prohibited, unless specifically authorised in advance and in writing by the Club.
- If any person breaches the Stadium Regulations and/or commits any offence at, around or in the Stadium, the Club may take any or all of the following steps: (a) issue a warning; (b) refuse entry to the Stadium; (c) eject the person from the Stadium; (d) confiscate and/or cancel the Match Ticket and/or Season Ticket; (e) exclude such person from future entry to the Stadium and/or to exclude such person from any membership scheme, event or other organisation maintained or organised by the Club, for such a period as the Club consider appropriate; (f) withdraw the person’s right to buy Tickets; and (g) take separate legal action against the person in question.
Please bear in mind that the following constitute a serious breach of Stadium Regulations: (1) engaging in and/or inciting violence or threatening behaviour; (2) the use of racial, abusive, political or discriminatory behaviour, language or chanting; (3) the deliberate misuse of a Ticket; (5) the throwing of any object within the Stadium that may cause injury or damage to persons or property.
- Closed circuit and other cameras are in use around and in the Stadium. The Club may themselves use or pass on to the police or any applicable authority (including football authorities and other clubs) any information (including names, identifying details, recordings and photographic images) for use in connection with any proceedings, as the Club sees fit and according to the applicable law.
- Return of a confiscated Ticket to the Ticket holder will be at the discretion of the Club. No refund or compensation will be paid to the Ticket holder if a Ticket has been confiscated, suspended or cancelled due to a breach that has resulted in a loss to or liability on the part of the Club. In all other instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Club and dependent upon the circumstances.
- The Ticket holder may be subject to legal action by the Club for recovery of any fines, losses, penalties, liability and/or damages incurred by the Club as a direct or indirect result of the conduct or omission of a the Ticket holder.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter any area of the Stadium unless specified by the Club or Stadium security.
Please bear in mind that football matches are sporting events designed for family entertainment. Complying with the Stadium Regulations and supporting your team will ensure that the event will be enjoyable, fair and sportsmanlike. Non-compliance with the Stadium Regulations may result in ejection from the Stadium and the taking of further actions according to the law.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
Application for and possession or use of a Ticket shall constitute an acceptance by and undertaking on the part of the Ticket holder to observe the following Ticket Terms and Conditions and the above Stadium Regulations, as may be amended from time to time. The Club reserve the right to refuse to sell a Ticket to any person they consider unsuitable, under the conditions herein.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Regulations, the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Stadium Regulations.
- Season Tickets and Match Tickets for the gates designated for the Club’s supporters are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for a Season Ticket and/or Match Ticket for the gates designated for the Club’s supporters and/or using the same, you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club.
- Holders of Season Tickets and/or Match Tickets for these gates designated for the Club’s supporters are regarded by the Club as ambassadors for the Club and are required to conduct themselves accordingly when travelling to and from and attending any Match. The Club may cancel or require the return of the Ticket or withdraw the right to buy Tickets if such persons behave at, or while travelling to or from, any Match in a manner which might be detrimental to the Club or their reputation according to the Club’s reasonable opinion.
- If your Ticket has a seat number printed on it, then sitting is allowed only at the seat indicated on the Ticket, unless the Club have instructed you to occupy an alternative seat, at their reasonable discretion. The Club reserve the right to relocate the Ticket holder to any other seat in the Stadium at any time: Exercising this right includes but is not limited to the following situations: (a) if the Club are required to do so under any applicable regulation; (b) if the section of the Stadium in which the Ticket holder’s seat is located has been closed; and (c) for reasons of safety, security, Stadium renovation, or any other reasonable circumstance. Nothing contained herein shall imply any entitlement to occupy the seat indicated on the Ticket in any subsequent season and/or Match.
- Venues, dates and kick-off times for matches will be announced in the relevant press and/or on the Club’s official website and may be altered at short notice. The Club shall have no liability of any nature to any person arising out of or in connection with a change in any such venue, date or kick-off time and the Club are not obliged to provide a refund or compensation if Match dates or times are unsuitable for the Ticket Holder, if the Ticket holder is unable to attend a Match or if the Club are unable to hold a particular Match fixture.
- The Season Ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and is issued for the Ticket holder’s sole use. Resale or transfer of the Season Ticket is prohibited without the Club’s written consent. If there is a breach of this condition, the Club may cancel the Season Ticket and keep any money initially paid for it.
- Resale or transfer of a Match Ticket will be permitted only where the same takes place in respect of an individual Match and in consideration of no payment being made or benefit accrued in excess of the face value of a Match Ticket to that Match, and that such resale or transfer does not take place during the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party’s business. Such resale or transfer is subject to the Regulations and Terms which will apply to the transferee as if he/she was the original purchaser of the Match Ticket (it is the transferrer’s responsibility to inform the transferee of this).
- In all cases of Ticket-scalping and/or any other misuse of the Ticket, including any attempt of any nature which, in the Club’s reasonable opinion, constitutes an attempt to defraud the Club (including the supply of any misleading or incorrect information in any application for the Ticket), will result in the Ticket holder being ejected from the Stadium and/or the confiscation and/or full cancellation of the Ticket with no refund being paid to the Ticket holder and/or the withdrawal of such person’s right to buy Tickets. The Club further reserves the right to take legal action against any persons as it sees fit in connection with such matters.
- In the event of the Match Ticket being forgotten or lost in respect of any individual Match the Club shall not be obliged to admit the holder or to issue any other Match Ticket to the said Match. In the event the holder forgets a Season Ticket in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be obliged to admit the holder or issue any other form of Ticket for that Match.
- If, in the Club’s opinion, a Season Ticket is irreparably damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket may be issued by the Club as soon as is practicable.
- Issuance of another Ticket may be subject to a payment of a non-refundable charge and/or signing a document related to such a matter. Loss or theft of a Ticket must be reported immediately to the Club in writing. Unless otherwise reported, the holder of the Ticket will remain responsible for the use of that Ticket.
- Season Tickets do not entitle the holder to attend State Cup, friendly or UEFA competition matches, unless otherwise decided by the Club in advance. Prior to public Ticket sales for Matches outside the framework of the Israeli Premier League, pre-sales for Season Ticket holders may be held at the discretion of the Club, and in accordance with the requirements of the applicable body (including UEFA, FIFA and the IFA). For any of these Matches the Club may at their own discretion make all or any seating area inside the Stadium (including previously reserved seats) available for purchase to the general public and may offer tickets for sale on that basis. In this event it might not be possible for Season Ticket holders to purchase tickets for the seat listed on their Season Ticket.
Exclusion of Liability and General Provisions
The following provisions shall apply both to the Stadium Regulations and the Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Club nor any of their officers, employees or agents shall be liable or responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party and/or to any property belonging to you or any third party in the Stadium and/or its surrounding and/or for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Club shall not be responsible for any interruptions and/or restrictions to the view of the Match caused by virtue of the position of the seat and/or the actions or omissions of other spectators.
- You shall indemnify the Club against all and any losses, damages and liability of whatever nature (including legal costs) and however arising, directly or indirectly, as a result of any breach or alleged breach by you of your obligations, undertakings and representations specified herein.
- The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these Regulations shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these Regulations, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- Any failure or delay in the Club’s exercising any right, power or remedy provided by these Regulations or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
- These Regulations shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Tel-Aviv.