Due to the rain expected in Thursday’s weather forecast, the Hanukkah Happening has been moved to Monday December 10th. We hope that you haven’t made plans, because the Hanukkah Tradition continues this year at Kiryat Shalom where parents and children can visit the training facility and play on the activities set up on the synthetic pitch. You’ll also be able to meet the Maccabi stars face to face, get autographs and take pictures with all of your heroes.
The event will begin at 15:00 and fans must be at the facility by 14:30. Registration opens today, Wednesday and is limited to 600 people. Please note, you will not be able to attend if you do not register in advance.
How does it work?
Registration is open today Thursday November 29th to all Maccabi FIRST members for the Community Day on Monday December 10th at 15:00 at the Kiryat Shalom Training Facility, 106 Derech Ben Tzvi and is limited to 600 participants ONLY.
Each person may register up to 3 participants which includes the person submitting the registration. Just like when you make a reservation at a restaurant, you request a table for yourself plus 2 friends for a total of 3 ONLY.
• Following the registration, you’ll receive an email requesting information about the participants.
• If weather conditions don’t permit the Community Day to take place, you will be notified a few hours prior to the event and you’ll be able to participate in the Community Day the following month.
• All participants must arrive at the Kiryat Shalom Training Facility by 14:30. Should you be delayed, you may not be able to participate in the event.
• In order to ensure that all fans meet all of the players, special greeting videos may not be recorded at the Training Facility.
• Following your registration, a Maccabi representative will be in touch with you to get all of the participants necessary details.
Entrance to the Training Facility will be granted only after a full security check. Each participant will need to present their Teudat Tzehut ID Card, License or Passport in order to take part in the event. Entrance will not be granted to those whose names do not appear on the official registration list!
Participants are not allowed to bring with professional photographers or videographers.
For the rules and regulations, please click on the following link.