The Maccabi Tel Aviv FC Foundation had a couple of very successful weeks as together with you, the fans we broke a record by contributing over 2,500 articles of winter clothing for the needy!
The contributions were made at specially designated stands around the Netanya Stadium and at the Team Stores as the Maccabi Family came forward to help the community in an unprecedented way.
Just like last year’s campaign another record was broken and here are the wonderful statistics:
- Every fan donated 2.3 articles of clothing
- The most popular item was sweatshirts (over 400)
- Over 250 Maccabi items were contributed and many of the fans immediately purchased something new from the Club’s Winter Collection
- The most popular location for donations was at the Netanya Stadium at the Beitar Jerusalem match (over 1,200 items)
- More than 50 blankets were also donated over the course of the campaign