Maccabi “Asis David” Petah Tikva 1:5 Maccabi “Shachar” Tel Aviv
After almost securing the league title last week, Guy Tzarfati’s side officially became Under-19 Champions thanks to a 5:1 win over Maccabi Petah Tikva. Eylon Almog with a brace, William Agada, Mufleh Shalata and Netanel Peretz all scored for the Yellow & Blue as they now have an 8 point lead atop the table. Next week, the U19’s will host Kirayt Shemona and will lift the championship plate. For the Full Match Report Click Here.

Also on the site:
* Tzarfati: “This Championship is for the entire Club”
* Almog: “We had a fantastic season”
* From the Camera’s Lens: Maccabi “Shachar” Championship Match
Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv 0:1 Maccabi “Eli Fuchs” Tel Aviv
On the final Matchday of the season, Maccabi “Eli Fuchs” Tel Aviv won the league title in a photo finish. The Yellow & Blue defeated Bnei Yehuda 1:0 at Shechunat HaTikva thanks to Itay Ben Hemo’s goal as the team won the championship due to a better goal differential over Beitar Jerusalem. For the Full Match Report Click Here.

Maccabi “Eldad” Tel Aviv 7:0 Gadna Tel Aviv “Nissim”
After winning the league title last week against Hapoel Beer Sheva, Ori David’s side deleted Gadna on the final Matchday of the season at home. Elad Kaplan x2, Oskar Glok x2, Ori Halevi x2 and Bar Lin all scored for the young Yellow & Blue. The Head Coach summed up the match: “We played very well for most of the match and we had endless chances near the goal and we scored 7 nice markers. I’m very satisfied by the guys performance.”

Maccabi “Ilan” Tel Aviv 3:0 Maccabi “Hadar” Herzliya
The Under-15 North squad won on the final Matchday of the season and finished in 3rd place, with 8 wins out of their last 9 matches. Asaf Heber’s team may have won their last match of the league but will play in the State Cup Final in Wednesday against Hapoel Beer Sheva at Ramat Gan Stadium. Hebei commented on the contest: “We had two main goals this match, the first was to end the league campaign with a win and the second was to make sure we all came out of the match healthy and no one would be suspended ahead of the State Cup Final on Wednesday. We did both as we took care of our opponent just as the match began and we attacked well. We scored three goals and we could have even scored more. Now it’s on to Wednesday’s State Cup Final at Ramat Gan Stadium.”