Maccabi Tel Aviv FC recorded one of its’ most impressive achievements by qualifying for the UEFA Europa Conference League Round of 16. Our immense pride was tarnished by the disappointment of not been able to share this achievement with you in home at Bloomfield.
Regrettably, the security situation and the need to relocate our home matches abroad as well as play them behind closed doors, prevented fans who purchased packages for the home Group Stage matches against Zorya Luhansk and Gent from attending. Your support was truly missed but we felt you with us.
As a result, the Club has made the following reimbursement options for the fans who purchased the packages:
- Receiving the full proportional reimbursement for the two tickets which could not have been used.
- Donating the proportional amount from the two matches to the Maccabi Tel Aviv FC Foundation in order to support the Southern communities nearest to Gaza that were severely affected by the events on 7 October. We envisage making donations to:
- Construct a sports field or a youth club
- Zaka Organization
- Purchase of an Ambulance
- Sponsoring a unit in the Army and supporting their facilities
Receiving 50% of the proportional amount as a reimbursement and donating 50% to the Maccabi Tel Aviv FC Foundation in order to support the Southern communities.
The reimbursement process will open on 11.02.2024 and close on 01.04. 2024.
- To choose one of the refund options please click here.